Tuesday 12 August 2014

Me, myself and I

Today the students wrote a piece of writing with Miss Reid the candidate teacher that has been in our classroom. They needed to write about what they liked about themselves, especially in regards to their personality. They needed to include compound sentences and different sentence starters, as well as some other features.

This piece belongs to Ruby.
I like myself because I make friends by being kind to others. Also I like myself because I am as bright as the sun and I cheer up people by doing funny faces and I help them pass something they don't like. Helping others is my things, and not hard at all, because I like making sure that everyone gets all of their things done. There is lots of P.R.I.D.E in me by showing my personal best in my work and at production practice. I show respect and responsibility by listening to others and finishing my work on time. Buddy checking is what I love doing because I can check others really well too.

That is five different sentence starters all about the same topic. Fantastic!

Caitlin also did a good job with hers. This is just a snippet (a small part) of her writing today.
When someone is sad, I always cheer them up and I pour my bucket of warm fuzzies on them. The heart is where all of my good things come out of and I show respect to them.

What beautiful words!

4 comments:

  1. Nice work Ruby and Caitlin. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work guys ! Caitlin i like the words I POUR MY BUCKET OF WARM FUZZES and ruby i like your DIFFERENT SENTIENCE STARTERS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks liske that mean alot to me :) Caitlin

      Delete
    2. Thanks Liske and well done caitlin your words were very intresting.

      Delete