Thursday 11 September 2014

Cross Country Results

Well done to all of Room 12 who gave their very best effort in the Cross Country this week. we have got many students going to the interschools next week, and many who placed in the top ten.

I was so proud of how hard every student tried- you were all amazing! Some people decided to push themselves into the competitive race too!

Here are the students who placed in the top ten for their age across the school.

Year 4 girls fun run
2nd- Victoria
3rd-Khushi
7th- Ruby

Year 4 boys fun run
7th- Campbell
9th- Izrael


Year 3 girls competitive
1st-Paige
3rd-Mya
4th- Skyla
8th- Tia

Year 4 girls competitive
1st- Caitlin
2nd- Liske
3rd- Emma
4th-  Georgia
5th-Jasmine
6th-Keighan
7th-Tarshay


Year 3 boys competitive
1st-  George


Year 4 boys competitive
3rd- Bodie
9th- Logan

I was so impressed with the excellent participation and extreme effort the students put into their Cross Country running.

6 comments:

  1. these people made the inter school bodie,me,liske,paige,mya,skyla,caitlin, emma,georgia,jasmine and keighan thats 11 people good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for saying my name George!!!! But someone said that will bett you but then I said he is the fastest runner!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. thanks for saying that mya!!

      Delete
    3. who said it Mya and what house was he in

      Delete
  2. I did my best.
    Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am so proud of my baby Emma well done love mummy xo

    ReplyDelete