Sunday 14 September 2014

Homework Week 9

Hi everyone,

Please remember that your homework this week is to prepare for the end of week quiz. Each day you will find out two of the categories so that you can get practicing.

There will be a big quiz on Friday which you can earn fern dollars in. Fern dollars are extra important this week because this Friday is the catalogue ordering day.

You will be working on your own, and the harder you practice this week, the better you will do on the quiz.

Categories
1. The 2014 election
2. Spelling
3. Current Events
4. Sports
5. Nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs
6. Maths-reading graphs
7. Maths- shapes
8. Who am I?/Famous faces
9. Entertainent
10. Room 12

13 comments:

  1. I'm practicing heaps.
    Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks hard. but i am going to practice a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did some quiz for sport

    ReplyDelete
  4. Practice makes perfect and going to do a lot tonight for tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does! I hope people have checked what the categories are.

      Delete
    2. I was not looking at the catorgories

      Delete
  5. I enjoy doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. On a different challenge me and oskar had a tie on second place and we have tied again but in first place

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came 7th place in the quiz
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete