Sunday 29 June 2014

Headlice and the quiz

Hi everybody.

Headlice

Head lice is going around the classroom. Please get mum or another adult at home to check your hair for these little critters. If you have them, you need to treat them with a special shampoo and comb them all out. There is a notice coming home tomorrow about them. The office can help you with some ideas if you need some.
There is nothing to be embarrassed about!


The quiz

For the students this week, there is a big quiz on Friday, just like last term.
Everyday two of the categories will be revealed and the students need to try and increase their knowledge in these areas for their homework.

The two categories to be revealed today are:
Famous faces    and      The Solar System

13 comments:

  1. Paige Holloway29 June 2014 at 20:49

    I can't wait to look up famous faces and the solar system. I am going to search it up right now. Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do the quiz. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any websites for the famous faces part?
    Thanks, Oskar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do, but I think you can use your ICT skills to find some out.

      Delete
  4. I did it mrs love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same I did it as well $

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been doing it at home. VICTORIA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have been practicing and mum just did my hair last night no eggs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too definitely. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  9. were is todays two

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am happy that I don't have any. my mum checked my head no nits or eggs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I used to have Headlice, the are hideous!!!

    ReplyDelete