Tuesday 17 June 2014

Super Soccer Supporters

Every morning before school, we have the live world cup match playing on the projector screen.
I have been really surprised at the support and backing that the kids have shown for their teams.

Each morning there is a line of chairs in front of the board, signs, chants and cheering going on.

We even had a few guests from other classes today.

Well done for being such good supporters Room 12!


 Nigeria is Caitlin's team for the tournament

Skyla adopted Nigeria for the morning


As did Georgia



The line starts small........

 
But it soon grows......



Other kids sometimes join in too


We don't mind the extra support.

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome class full of great supporters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great supporting Caitlin and room 12.
    Victoria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was supporting Iran. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love supporting. I supported for both of the teams.
    it was FUN!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Other kids supported Iran. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that all these students are interested in the world cup and cheering for the players too! I think that it is great to give them some extra support ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me and Josh loved the soccer game

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you guise enjoy the soccer world cup. I like it to.

    ReplyDelete