Friday 6 June 2014

Postcard Week 5

Deciding the postcard was tough this week as I was only there for two days! Poor Georgia was only there for one, and Emma only for half! However, I did get some good feedback from Mrs Ferguson, and there was some outstanding work from some kids at the end of the week. Some kids were just unlucky!

Well done to Victoria who did deserve the postcard this week. We have a sign at school that says some of the things you should do and be to earn the postcard, and Victoria absolutely is this everyday.
She always gives her personal best with her school work and she is so impressive with her behaviour and her attitude. She loves a challenge and always tries to help others. Victoria is such a great role model. We are very lucky to have her in Room 12.

6 comments:

  1. Great job Victoria you are awesome. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  2. you thought it was you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done Victoria....we are proud of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you deserved it tory. you are the most kind friend ever.
    you Rock well done. well done to the other guys who got the postcard. they rock
    too. well done postcard people.by the way I hope that Emma, Gorgia and Tia get
    the postcard. they are really good friends too. they Help all the time. they are
    kind friends like you tory. well done. I don't feel sad when I don't get the postcard. I
    I feel happy for the people who get the postcard. I know that they feel very very happy and proud. I am very proud of the people who get the postcard. I feel very
    worried and very sad when people cry and wen they are felling sad and I know
    that I should ask them if they are ok. I love it hen I see people luhging and having fun. I love it when people are happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely comments from you Khushi. I know that you do love cheering people up and keeping everyone happy!

    ReplyDelete