Wednesday 23 July 2014

Commonwealth games

Hey everyone,
I hope you enjoyed what we managed to see of the commonwealth games this morning.
Didn't Valerie Adams look proud?!

Tonight NZ has it's first athletes in action.
There are all sorts of SKY tv. And there is also some on Prime TV and Channel one.

We have got swimmers, lawn bowlers, track cyclists, rhythmic gymnasts  and triathletes all in action tonight, and others too.

I wonder if we can win a medal tonight?

Andrea Hewitt might be one of our best chances. Who has her?


Also, I read that after the commonwealth games asked for donations this morning, they raised over 7 million dollars. Wow!

17 comments:

  1. Valerie Adams sure was proud. Valerie Adams looked a bit different in a bun.
    I am happy that they chosed her to raise the flag. she is beautiful and she is strong too. GO NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love nz too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay we have2 medals

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't belive nz got silver at rugby 7's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. The players would probably feel disappointed.

      Delete
  5. she has won the last 51 times

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looked very proud

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's allot of money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been waching. VICTORIA.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a exiting game to watch. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been watching too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow logan you have too. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been watching the games

    ReplyDelete