Thursday 24 July 2014

Postcard Recipient: Week 2

Well done to Oskar who received the postcard this week. He has been working really hard, and he has been working hard to meet goals for the week. I have appreciated his honesty and commitment to learning this week. Oskar has been great at working with others, and has shown a big improvement with listening.He also has taken more time with the presentation of his work this week.

Oskar is a great learner and made really good improvements with managing his time this week.
Well done!

28 comments:

  1. i put my hand up for oskar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too.

      Delete
    2. I was putting my hand up for myself too.
      Oskar

      Delete
    3. Me too.

      Delete
  2. well done oskar i didt know u got the post.card intill paige said. nikita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that you would get the post card

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought it was you

    ReplyDelete
  5. you deserved it Oskar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

      Oskar Greig

      Delete
  6. well done oscar you have inproved your work and did finish all your flexitime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he sure did

      Delete
    2. It's Oskar not Oscar . But Thais for the congrats!!!

      Delete
  7. I going to say you because you helped me with my math.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I'm a good boy

      Delete
  8. Paige Holloway27 July 2014 at 21:38

    Well done Oskar. Paige

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yes t=and thank you for helping me with my math

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes. thank you for helping me with my math oskar

    ReplyDelete
  11. right about what Paige said.Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welldone Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paige Holloway29 July 2014 at 15:26

    u really deserve the post card Oskar. Paige

    ReplyDelete
  14. U really showed P.R.I.D.E

    ReplyDelete