Wednesday 2 July 2014

Highlights from writing today

Today we did some quick writes in Room 12. They are exactly what they sound like. The students write on a topic for a very short period of time, and then share.
Here are some of the highlights from today.

If I had $1000 I would......

put it in the bank and save it. Izrael

save some of the money and use the rest to buy a survival kit. Ruby

give it to the hospital so they can help more people and so they could have some puzzles and games for the children. Liske

give it to an orphanage to help people. Georgia

buy medicine to help sick people in hospital around the world. George

buy a pool with a bottom to make it bubble. Logan

spend it on the things I need, like food, clothes, shoes, bed, pillows and blankets. Tia

If I could be an animal, I would be a......

puppy because they are cute and cuddly and I would get patted a lot. Paige

shark because the sea is all mine, and if anything bad came, I would just eat it up. Caitlin

bulldog because their tails never stop wagging. Georgia

leopard because they are cute and fast. Khushi

cat and purr every day and every night. Nikita

The worst thing in the world is.....

when my favourite pair of pants gets a hole in the back. Victoria

my brother because he is mean to me and makes me cry. Skyla

A tornado because they are scary, you can die from them easily, it breaks everything, and you can lose your family. Khushi

an earthquake because it can shake down a bridge. Logan

a shark attack because you get eaten. George

The person I would really like to sit by is.......

Emma because she is nice, not silly, and positive. Jamie

Mya because she helps others and is focused on her work, Tarshay

George because he is a great role model and he never gives up. Also he is one of my best friends. Georgia

Tarshay because she is a good friend. Connor

Liske because she shows pride all the time and she doesn't talk during work time. Nikita

Georgia because she doesn't talk much during work time, and she is really good. George

The best things about me are......

that I am fast, smart and friendly. Caleb

that I am really friendly to play with. Bodie

that I am a good role model to younger kids, I never give up with my school work, I try my hardest with fitness and I never say "No" if anyone asks me to play. Liske

that I have got the postcard, and that I have good friends like Georgia. George

my talented running and how I love my family. Keighan


I wish my parents knew.......

about what I am like at school. Daniel

that I love them sooooo much. Jasmine

that I really want a horse of my own. Victoria

about everything I do at school because it is hard to explain. Ruby

that I was great at tidying up. Emma

thousands of high tech computer skills. Then I would be one of the most expert in the world. Oskar

that I have a great attitude and behaviour at school. Skyla

that when we fight at home, I have done nothing bad and they blame it on me. Liske

that I know they are gentile and sympathetic to me. Georgia

how to play T-Ball and do Kung-Fu. Logan

how to make ice-cream. Mya

that my brother Julian takes my things. Keighan

that I am always happy to help and that I show enjoyment. Tia

that I have good behaviour at school. Casey

6 comments:

  1. Paige Holloway2 July 2014 at 22:39

    I am glad you put me on that Mrs Love. Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. skyla halton RM 122 July 2014 at 23:46

    if i hade 1ooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be proud you picked that everyone. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was easy i hope we do it again

    ReplyDelete
  5. skyla halton RM 128 July 2014 at 13:04

    if i hade $1000 dollars i would give it top oar people in hospital.
    skyla.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TIA you forgot WATER!!!

    ReplyDelete