Thursday 3 July 2014

Donation Circle

This is one of my favourite things that we do in Room 12.

We run a fern dollar system where children can collect money that they can then spend on catalogue items. Students who earn more money can buy more/better items.

This is a video of the donation circle. Students are each given 5 fern dollars and must donate to another classmate. They can give it for any reason they like.

It is a great way for the students to recognise each other for their achievements during the week, or the qualities they possess.


15 comments:

  1. Paige Holloway3 July 2014 at 20:24

    I was a bit quiet. Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a weird voice. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought my voice sounded weird as too!

      Delete
    2. your voice was weird tarshay

      Delete
  3. I liked your voice Mrs love,Liske and Paige my one was the worst. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  4. skyla halton RM 128 July 2014 at 13:57

    wow tarshay what a nice comment to give to jasmine but you voice was only a little bit weird. skyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are right Skyla. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked everyones comments well done!!!!!!!!!!!!! even your one Mrs Love. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the comments that everyone has done i like the way they handled with great complement. Tarshay

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love doing the donation circle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the don Cycle it is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. the donation circle is the boom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love other people getting 5 dollers

    ReplyDelete
  12. why cant we pick u mrs love

    ReplyDelete
  13. can we pick the some people every time. next it is really heard picking the people

    ReplyDelete